Monday, December 29, 2008
だすけて!

Noobish me cant even put up a blog skin...-.-
lazy do la so troublesome...-.-
Anyone willing to help?
i like see everyone de blog so nice mine so like kns...
SIANZ!

Anyways..
DE WAVE OF EMONESS HAS COME AND GONE!
and from tat noobish ash born a noobish me..=D

And thus made a new goal in life..
NO MORE BORING SAME OLD WAYS FOR ME!

I'm gonna be de artist of my own life..
Painting my life as i see fit..
Siia la.. Noob me right? haha..

Oh-ya.. one more thing..
I also making this into like..
animeblog cum story blog cum watever else i can think off..
SO!
Look forward to some GOOD animes(in my opinion) being posted here..
PLUS some of my creation.(story line only since i cant make a 1 man studio for anime..-.-)
AND MORE TO COME!
lol..

Animes that i might post are either new ones that are jus released or old ones that are not licensed yet..
AND I COPYRIGHT ANY OF MY CREATION!
But if u wanna buy it i have no probs..=D
HAha..

End of another noobish post..

Miku~ Miku~ \(lvl)/ , 13:38