Thursday, January 15, 2009
When in doubt, Use C4..=D
A quote from the famous mythbusters hu also provided me with another great quote.
"I substitute reality and replace it with my own.."
Great aint it?
Haha..=D
So whats with today?
Emo emo emo...
A few sad faces in a single row..
Wonder y...?
But dun think i would be of any help thou..
Since i know nth..-.-
I also realised something of huge importance..
I had a dream..
A dream of u..
Being my real real sis..
The feeling was better den wat i wanted..
i guess..
Being as we are now..
is much better den if we became something else..
Precious like a family member..
And now... CHEONG WORK!!
Kanna math teacher gg liao...
now she i like some guai kiia student jus so she wont nagg liao..
SIANZ..
But no point freting.. Have to cheong...
CHEONG!!
Miku~ Miku~ \(lvl)/ , 22:12